IPOB: Reminding Pope Francis About His Promise to Biafrans In 2016: An Easter Message to The Pope And Vatican City
By Mazi Onyebuchi Eze
For Family Writers
Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Worldwide under the Supreme Command of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to felicitate with Vatican City at large and Pope Francis in particular as the Christians and Catholic Church in particular all over the world celebrate the Easter of 2017, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) who are 80% Catholics and the remaining 20% who are faithful of other Protestant and Pentecostal Christian Churches and 0% to any other religion, find it necessary to send this Easter message to the Pope Francis in particular and Vatican City at large.
His Holiness, Biafrans all over the world are happy as we witness another Easter celebration on which Christians commemorates the crucifixion, death, burial and resurrection of or Lord Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God who brought salvation to mankind. We hereby wish the Vatican City a hitch-free, happy and successful celebration of the Easter of 2017, void of any terrorist attack.
May the good tidings of Easter celebration and blessings thereof which are anchored on the resurrection of Jesus Christ descend overwhelmingly on Pope Francis, Vatican City and all Biafrans all over the world. Biafrans wish you happy and wonderful Easter celebration, His Holiness.
His Holiness, in the spirit of the above mentioned Easter celebration, Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Worldwide wish to bring to your notice the promise you made to Biafrans last year being 2016. His Holiness, you made the promise to Biafrans when IPOB Italy National Chapter visited Vatican City last year and had angelus Catholic prayer with you in the main auditorium of St Peter Basilica in Vatican City. The content of your promise to Biafrans is that you have seen the afflictions of Biafran people in Nigeria and will do your best in helping Biafrans restore their political sovereignty.
His Holiness, since that last year Biafrans have been expecting you to use the diplomatic influence at the disposal of the Vatican City to mediate a global requisition for a support for the referendum of Biafra territorial political position in West Africa. His Holiness, if there is any place where Biafrans should expect to see empty and hypocritical promises, it should not be a hallowed place like Vatican City. If there is anybody who Biafrans should expect empty and hypocritical promises from, God forbid, it can never be His Holiness Pope Francis.
His Holiness, as an erudite scholar and a religious leader of your caliber, you cannot be ignorant of what Biafrans have been passing through in Nigeria before, during and after the genocidal war levied against Biafrans by Islamic government of Nigeria. It is upon this ground that Biafrans all over the world are vehemently making a serious requisition for a referendum to test the political status of Biafrans territory.
His Holiness, it has not gone unnoticed to Biafrans that Nigeria government made a diplomatic advancement, push and lure to government of Vatican City to dissuade her from the promised support to Biafra restoration. However, if the lives and destiny of over 50 Million Catholic Church natives of Biafra who pay their unreserved religious allegiance to Vatican City, will be sacrificed on the altar of global political bubble and the satisfaction of diplomatic ties between Vatican City and Islamic government of Nigeria, that is the height of Satanic wickedness which is not expected to come from Pope Francis.
His Holiness, it will surprise you to hear that Nigeria government arrested Biafran leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and kept him in detention against two court verdicts for him to be released unconditionally since October 14, 2015 due to his global diplomatic consultations for the grant of referendum to Biafrans. These and many more are the inhumane treatments meted on Biafrans.
His Holiness, in the spirit of the Easter season, IPOB worldwide want you to stand by your promise to Biafrans because a promise is defined as "a moral obligation to go beyond what is legally required". Therefore, if you go back on this promise, it will be a moral tragedy to your personality, Vatican City and the Catholic Church at large. Biafrans are now looking forward to a renewed commitment of Pope Francis towards his promise to IPOB inside St Peter Basilica, Vatican City.
Ones again, happy Easter to His Holiness Pope Francis and entire Catholic Church.
Long Live Pope Francis!
Long Live Vatican City!!
Long Live Biafrans!!!
Mazi Onyebuchi Eze