Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has released further details to back up his claims that a body double is impersonating President Muhammadu Buhari in Aso Rock.
Kanu, who had promised to release more “mind blowing evidence” against President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday shared a copy of the letter Buhari addressed to the National Assembly on his official Twitter Page.
To further prove his theory that the current President was Jubril from Sudan, Nnamdi Kanu claimed that Buhari’s signature in 2016 was different from his present signature.
He tweeted, “I keep stating, everything about Jubril is different from late Buhari. They promised ‘change’ in 2015, now we know what change means.
Compare his signatures in 2016 & 2018. I ask proud Nigerians that can barely reason, have the signatures not changed? My goodness!”
IPOB'S Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Master Stroke Strategies
By Elekwachi Ude
- Unmask Jubril successfully by establishing Buhari's death.
- Create a constitutional crisis as all documents signed by Jubril is rendered null and void by law, including the budgets and bilateral agreements previously signed.
- Circumstantially, force the Constitution of an Interim Government, thereby suspending the 2019 election.
- Circumstantially, force all stakeholders in the Nigerian Project to a negotiation table, on possible peaceful Biafra exit as option A.
- With the already international diplomatic gains, sympathy and acceptance achieved, then mobilize a mass revolution across the country as the option B for Biafra violent exit if option A is resisted.
BIAFRA IS HERE
Copied from Elekwachi Ude.
Jubril cannot correctly mimick the signature of the late buhari. Mazi Nnamdi Kanu
On the lefthand side, you can see Jubril, the imposter trying to forge late Buhari signature.
On the lefthand side, you can see the real late Buhari signature.