The Questions Nigerians Seem To Have Ignored And Our Resolve To Restore Biafra
Amidst the kangaroo swearing in ceremony witnessed on the 29th of May 2019, and the growing uncertainty of political stability, the Nigerian Media and her citizens are in a comatose state. No one is discussing the battered reputation, political terror and confusion witnessed during the swearing in charade called inauguration ceremony.
There are questions to be asked of which everyone seems to have ignored, even the Yoruba gutter media. Such questions are:
1. What does the bag worn by the person sworn in as President represent? What does it actually imply? Does it represent an authority in the Nigerian system?
2. Why did the person sworn into the highest office in Nigeria work out after the oath without a speech or a word to Nigerians?
3. Why were your national leaders or past leaders absent at the swearing in ceremony?
4. Why has there not been any form of congratulatory messages from the nation's past Presidents and leaders?
5. Is there a conspiracy of silence from the media and political hoodwinks on the aberration witnessed on the 29th of May?
The level of misery the administrators of "Next Level" have strategically heaped on the citizens is alarming.
Worse of it all is the rate at which they have created fear and cowardice among the people of Nigeria. The Nigerian armed forces have termed peaceful protests as acts of war and free speech a hate speech. They have succeeded in instilling fear into the citizens.
The media which should be the hope of the Nigerian citizens in demanding accountability from political leaders is at the forefront of this humanitarian abuse as they have ensured that they keep promoting political terror and tyranny at the expense of accountability and justice.
The Nigerian Media in a show of nepotism has deviated from the major point of discussion which binds on the political Intrigues and uncertainty to deceive the public and turn their attention to something else.
It should be of note that here in Biafraland we have rejected Nigeria in totality and nothing will deter our resolve to get Biafra.
Written by Anioke Chukwunonso
Edited by Peter Nonso Ikeh
For Family Writers Press International — with N Kanu Akukadiri.